To: All Center for Adult & Child Psychiatry’s Patients
From: Center for Adult & Child Psychiatry’s Administrative Department
Date: May 5, 2020
Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As Florida slowly starts to reopen we’re taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We are writing to provide an update on our efforts in the evolving situation.
The team at Center for Adult and Child Psychiatry are now open for you. We’ll be continuing to offer telemedicine appointments for patients who prefer to receive treatment from the comfort of their homes, however, we’re now taking limited appointments for anyone who would like to come into the office and see their provider.
Below please find an update on our efforts to provide you with the safest environment during your in office appointment:
- All patients are screened for COVID-19 before coming into the office, including taking temperatures
- Please wear masks when entering the office
- Increase office cleaning and disinfection
- To maintain social distancing:
- In person appointments will be spread out to reduce the number of patients coming into the office at one time
- At this time we ask that your loved ones don’t attend appointments with you
- TMS patients will be accessing treatment directly from the TMS exterior door
● If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
○ a cold or the flu
○ fever or nausea
○ severe headaches or body aches
○ muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
○ vomiting or diarrhea
These past several weeks have been a tough adjustment and we want to thank you for adapting with us. Your healthcare needs are our priority and we will continue to be available to you through this difficult time.
Do not hesitate to contact us at 407.602.7168 should have any questions regarding telemedicine option for your upcoming appointment.
You may also contact the nurse via text at 407.710.0353 with any refill requests or questions regarding medications.
Center for Adult & Child Psychiatry
The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
● World Health Organization (WHO): https://www.who.int
● Centers for Disease Control (CDC): https://www.cdc.gov